Omitsu Koshi Japanese Restaurant @ Damansara Jaya

My boyfie always ask me why I don't update my blog frequently since I always explore new place new food to eat.. Impossible I will out of topic to blog. The reason is simple, because I'm LAZY.  :X

I LOVE TO EAT. Whoever know me sure know about this. Definitely. And I think I can consider as a big eater. Guess what.. I can eat more than my boyfie and even some guy friends. #shy Hahaha I guess this is not something proud to say. I love to eat but I don't love being fattt grrrr!! #everygirlsdream maybe not everyone but I think more than 80% ? lol whatever

Well, after thinking for few months I guess I shouldn't be so selfish.. Knowing so many places which serve nice food but never share them out. So I will try my best to kill all the lazy worms in my body and update as often as I can. 

Any Japanese fans ? I'm gonna share a decent affordable Japanese Restaurant which called Omitsu Koshi. I went there 3 times already since I know this place like 1 month ago. But I only able to dine in 2 times because they closed on TUESDAY and the 1st time I went was TUESDAY. So unlucky hor ? :( So be smart don't go on Tuesday ya. :D

So my boyfie and I able to make 2nd visit after a week and this time we went on right timing. #Teehee



There have menu for ala carte and also bento sets. Personally, I prefer set menu more because damn value for money ! :)





Boyfie ordered katsu udon ramen set(RM18) but it comes with rice bowl and also the ramen. He managed to finish but he said way of too full. lol. Well, the chicken slices are tasty !



My tori teriyaki set(RM15), comes with rice and soup as well. I shouldn't blog this... BECAUSE I'M HUNGRY RIGHT NOW! Damn. This teriyaki chicken tastes so yummyyyyy omg I feel like eating this now T_____T So hungry...

For this meal, the bill came with RM41-43 can't remember already. Affordable and decent japanese food ! Totally worth for money lo. 


They have so many sets and I can't wait to taste other sets so few days later I went there again. Alone. lol
Yeah I went there lunch alone. Was craving for japanese fried rice and I saw some comments on foursquare said that omitsu koshi's japanese fried rice is good. So I can't wait to try.



Ramen set (RM15) comes with japanese fried rice, ramen, chawanmushi, gyoza, fruits and green tea. Look at the portion, it was definitely worth the money. Just... the taste not as good as I expect. A bit disappointed. I prefer the japanese fried rice of Ichiban Ramen...Tastes good smells good looks good also. Ya I'm huge fan of Ichiban Ramen ! JUST FOR THE FRIED RICE. Because I only will order japanese fried rice set whenever I dine in Ichiban Ramen. Never missed :X

For this meal, the bill came with RM16.50 because they only charge 10% of service charge. Overall, I will recommend the tori teriyaki set for you guys. Highly recommended ! :)

Address:
Omitsu Koshi
No 17 & 19, Jalan SS 22/23
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

GPS: 3.127821, 101.617291
Tel: 03-7722 2779


Alright, that's all for today. Byebye !