Dinner @ Sendo No Ya ♥

I so lazy to blog because now I am surfing internet at a cafe. So just post some pics that taken by me just now when I was having dinner with my sista & bro. Btw, my current location is my hometown, Kemaman. I came back last night... will stay at here for 2 weeks. =)







Bro's, Unagi Don.





Mine, Dry Curry Udon.
Taste weird for me. Maybe because I not used to it. The curry is different with the usual we eat 1. Hmm... not spicy at all. =X But the chicken rolls not bad. =)





Sista's, Seafood Fried Rice. Taste good!





Potato Wedges. Recommended! Because I love wedges soooo much!! <3 br="">



Tempura Maki.
I prefer softshell crab 1. =/





Inari, Egg Mayo, Kani Salada, Kappa Hoso Maki and Salmon Mayo.













Im gonna end this post with....






a pic of mine! =P