Budacco Hotel, Bangkok.

Last year I missed the BKK family trip due to working. I wanna go BKK since so long ago because I always saw others can buy a lots of cheap nice stuff from there, seems like BKK is a shopping paradise for every girls. I always thinking when is my turn and finally! This year I managed to visit BKK with my boyfie. Soooooooo happy :D 

Before that of course I did a lots of research of where to stay where to shop where to eat blablabla. Even though I went there for 6 days but I don't think it's enough for first timer. U know, plan and prepare are always better than do nothing.

We stayed at Budacco Hotel which located at Pratunam area. 8000 bath for 5nights. Budacco Hotel is a color theme hotel. I choose blue for our room and this is what we got.


The blue room. Everything in blue and white only. Lovely decoration.
This type of room really able to make ppl love in first sight. I like it !



The small corner with a long bench which comes with cuisines.



Every room comes with either king sized bed or twin bed. Your choice.
And can tell from the pic, the king sized bed is large enough to fit 3 persons, but the bed and pillows are the things we don't like in this hotel. They are too soft and can't support our heads and bodies well. Frankly speak, we can't sleep well at all. :/



The LCD tv and 1 thing I love about it is there has so many channels to choose. 
More than 50channels and I believe this is a plus for a hotel. :)



The water basin at outside the bathroom. This a lil bit weird but it's not an issue for us.



There's is not bathtub in the room but we don't really mind about it.




The cafe lounge, where we had our buffet breakfast every morning. There's 1 thing good about their buffet breakfast, there are slightly differences of their buffet breakfast everyday. Not like the others hotels which just provide the same breakfast daily. It will be boring for guests like us who stay for quite some days.




If you're bored of hotel breakfast, you can just walk to 7-11 and grab some food. 7-11 is just 2mins away from the hotel. Super convenient. 
Below are some food that I grab from the 7-11.



Fried rice with korean style chicken. It's teriyaki chicken.
The staff of 7-11 already heated the food for us before we left. So we can just eat the food right away.  




The chicken and the sause taste not bad while the fried rice just edible.



I'm a gyoza lover so for sure I won't miss this.



Actually quite nice. 35 baht for 5 pieces. What can I expect for? It's totally worth it ! :)



22 baht for 2 sausages. This is the thing my boyfie won't missed it. Last time we ate a lots during our Phuket trip too. Cheap and nice !

Lastly, another big plus point for Budacco hotel is their staff. Their staff are really friendly, helpful and services are superb. Well, I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends but I think the next time I visit BKK I will try out other hotels.

Alright that's all. 
x.o.x.o bye