08112010 ♥

08112010




 After class rushed to Midvalley Starbucks with SY to take my salary for U-mobile roadshow. Wooots~! I love salary! =D
When we reached there my agent was on the way so yeah.... we have to wait. Sitting down and have a drink while waiting.


 Waiting in progress...


Having 1 of my favourites, ice chocolate blended! 
Just simply in love with it. =) SY and I thought can find something for Kang as his birthday's present but we really have no idea what to buy so we gave up. 


Then was dinner time! I suggested to have Korean BBQ as our dinner because I wanted to go Bon-ga which is located at Solaris, Mont Kiara so badly! Last time Syaotung and I went there, but we was late. Reached there around 10 and they closed at 1030pm. So that didn't make it. But today we can! =D Just this time not with Syaotung but SY. 


So I showed the way and finally we were here. (Actually I just told SY it's located at Solaris, Mont Kiara. That's all. So he had to call his friend and asked for help. Sowie, I have no sense in direction. =X)









 




  Many small dishes that you normally have while you're having Korean cuisine. Korean people just love all these lil dishes.



 I don't know what soup is this... probably miso tauhu soup? =/



This is what I like the most among all the dishes. Pork! Not bad but can be better. This is not the best I had tried so far. 







  Not really good but edible.
(All pics taken by my new babe, Iphone4. Very clear right? 5 megapixels are so cool! But don't worry, I still love my S90. Just forgot to bring it out. ^^)










I wanted to try this restaurant so badly but it did disappoint me. The food not that tasty if compare with the 1 at Old Klang Road. Syaotung and I still prefer that Korean BBQ restaurant. So we agreed to stick to that restaurant. That's mean if next time Korean BBQ cross to our minds when we're deciding where to eat, no doubt. There will be the only choice.






But to who feels interested to give it a try at Bon-ga Korean BBQ Restaurant, Solaris Mont Kiara. Here's the address. 
6a Jalan Telawi 4, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar.
xoxo =)