The Passion Fashion Event, Bakita ♥

27102010


Had been invited by my friend to attend an fashion event which held in Bakita, Changkat. If she didn't tell me this, I will never know. Seldom pay attention on this type of events.
Actually the purpose she invited me is to gather all the friends who were working together before for a model event. I'm 1 of them so yeah I joined. May tagged along. And I invited my friends too. I suppose to go yamcha with them but because of this gathering I can't make it. So I asked them to join me. =D





SY fetched us there. ThankQ SY. =)



There was not as many people as I expected. I thought the event must be superb happening because I saw there were more than 500 peoples clicked "attending" on facebook. I was expected to spot lotsss supermodels. Who knows....... =.="KENA FAKE! lol
Nevermind, I still enjoyed the night with my friends without seeing any supermodel. ;)




Actually this was the 2nd time I've been here. The first time I came was with my Cashlyn babe and her friend.





*The first time I went bakita*





 Second time. My look on that night.
I curled my hair. To make myself looked more mature. =)




Free drink I got on that night. Black circuit. Taste nice. 
Fyi, I not really like the taste of liquors but I really love this cocktail. Hardly taste the liquor but a bit sweet. I guess I'm into it! ;D




A lots photographers were there so these are some of the pics taken by them.























Pictures of that night.
Let the pictures do the talking. =P

Meeeee.
I was wearing a maxi dress. =)





 May and I.










Dexter and his lovely girlf, Kimi.









 

Nice to meet you Kimi. =)



 
 Daphne babe and I.
After so long never meet, she's getting prettier and prettier!





 

Nice catched up with you babe! ;D




Grace and I. 
She can't remember who am I =(....  because we didn't take picture or even greet each other when we were working together. 
Anyway, still nice to meet you! =)




Travis and Nick.
My friends who I asked to come over. 
They are really nice gentlemen. Single and available. Anyone interested? HAHAHA! =D 


























Last but not least, group pic of the working gang. Actually have more than 15 of us. 
Too bad the others unable to attend. =(


 Looking forward the next gathering!
I hope next time can get all the people gather together! 








x.o.x.o