♥ 人生得一知己,死而无悔 ♥



My FOREVER bestie, SyaoTung and I. :)
I dare to say forever because I know our friendship will never end. 
We knew each other almost 10 years and we get closer since Form 4.... if I'm not mistaken. =X
 
 
Her birthday is 1st of March and mine is 11st of March. After her, 10 days later is mine. So sometimes we did celebrate together. ;)
Both of us are Pisces! And some characteristics of us are really exactly the same. Our temper, our thinking, the way we act....... hmm... this is why I love her so much. I just love the moment when we sticking together. We can talk anything freely, we understand each other, we have no gap between us. This is really great and not easy.


You know what? We NEVER argue. Amazing right?
She never pissed me off so there's no reason for me to angry of her. She is sweet all the time... for me.
Once I feel upset, I just need to text her a short msg of calling her name. Then she will know I'm unhappy and call me immediately for sure. So do I.
Once I receive a msg of my name from her... I will know she needs me. 
This is the way we communicate when we need each other.


Babe I really glad that I have you in my life. You are 1 of the best presents that I received from god. I will appreciate this precise friendship till the last breath. =)


I LOVE YOU.