2012 Resolutions.

It's Twenty Twelve and end of Jan now. All of the Chinese people is celebrating CNY and enjoying holiday at this moment. So am I. Having a lots of fun with the 89 gang. :)



I'm 23 for this year. Sounds like SO OLD wtf. -.-
I tell myself this year MUST achieve some goals that set for this year.

1. Be Healthy Be Skinny.
I want to be skinny so badly but of course diet in a healthy way. So must eat less oily food, fast food and eat more fruits and veges! 

2. STOP SCRATCHING and heal ALL the scars.
This always appear in my wishlist because I never success of doing this. Fml This year die die also have to done this because I need it to achieve another goal !

3. Work and Save.
This year have to be very hardworking because BKK and Phuket trips are waiting for me ! Gonna spend a lots. I NEED MONEYYY! :'(
Besides spend, I wish I can save an amount of money for..... WHATEVER. I just want to set that amount in my own bank acc. Spend wisely is a must! 

4. Blog more.
Many frds complained that I didn't update my blog so I will try to blog more to keep it updated. 
Hmmm blog also helps me to record my memories... I think I should not lazy in blogging. :)

5. Take off the Bracesss.
Well, this is out of my control but I really wish can take if off by end of this year. Wish so hard !

6. Stay Calm Stay Sweet.





This is all I want for this year. Bless me ! :)