Hermo

Guess what. Good news to all the pretty ladies who love skincare/make up thingys so much just like me. I have a nice website to share !
Found it at someone's blog. Hmmm can't remember who she is. XD

Don't care. Here it is ! Hermo ! Just click on it and check it out. There have lots of pretty good deals which are discounted branded skincare/make up and guarantee 100% original by the website. Sometimes their offer up to 60% off ! And they update everyday for the "Today Hot Deals" so I check their website everyday in case I will miss out any best deal. :X

Girls, what are you still waiting for?! Now you can grab all these original stuff with lower prices by just sitting in front of your com, click on it and pay online! After that postman will delivery them to your doorstep.  How awesome it is. :)




Yes, this 2 are what I aiming right now. But I have too many cleanser not even open yet.. maybe, maybe I should ask my sister or mother or even boyfie see which 1 of them got interested so I can buy for them. Socheapdiediealsowannabuy. lol. This is one of my bad habit. Don't learn kayy? ;)

Alright, that's all for today. I can't wait to check Hermo now ! :D