A nice date with my BFF! ♥

My BFF, ah Yang now is having internship. (I used to called her Ah Yang Ah Yang. xD) I know she is busying with her stuff and so am I. (Wondering what stuff am busying for. =X) Whatever! We had been loooooong time didn't catch up! Yeah. Serious. Super long time. Around 2-3 months? =/ So when she asked for a date.... I was so excited and can't wait for it! Finally, we can meet up. =D

She rushed to my place once she finished her work OT as well so she reached here around 9pm. It was 11pm when both of us were ready to go out. I thought we manage went to Maison after dinner because lots friends were there. But the time was late so we decided to take our dinner at The Curve and drink some cocktails at the bar after that.




Heading to The Curve.
Ah Yang was concentrated on driving so what can I do? Camwhored lor. Haha! xD

















Bubba Gump was still open when we reached The Curve.
I never try before and I don't eat shrimp/prawn but Yang keep saying very nice 1 and should try so here we go.



The Menu.





I would love to slightly change the sentences. xD
She(refer to Yang) IS my most special friend... but not my only friend. She is my BFF. <3
If she is my ONLY friend then I will be super pity lor. In fact, I have a bunch of friends. *Teehee* xD





Well, this restaurant is quite special. When you're going to place an order, you just need to put the blue plate infront. Then the waiter will come for you once he saw it. =)





Put the red plate infront if you're still considering what to eat and can't make a decision yet. (Yang said I had a same pose. She asked me to pose something different. =/ )





So here the another version. Wakaka! xD






Now her turn. =D







I love this!
Yeah, my BFF is pretty! =)






Our show time. LOL! xD











I love this even I look a lil bit dropsy here. =D











Her only pose. LOL!






Our dishes!

Seafood fried rice. Too cheesy. Really YUCK!






Forgot what this called. Fish and shrimps that come with mashes potato.
The fish was too salty and fishy. PHEW! The shrimps were okay but I not really into it so I just love the mashes potato. =(






I don't love shrimp. Just for camwhored. xD






This 1 really make me LOL! xD












We can't finish the dishes. Just ate a small portion of them. What a waste. =(
But the manager is very nice. He promised to give us the same dishes for free when our 2nd time visit there. So we will be back! =D





We passed by The Santuary and we heard from outside the music was not bad. So went in to look around since there are walk in free, no need to pay cover charge. Felt a bit awkward inside because just we 2 so lots people was staring on us. So we went out quickly.


Went to walked around and time to take pics! xD






















Girl I ♥ you.














Lastly, we went into the club. Because we were too boring and really no place to go. So went inside ordered 2 bottles of Heineken sat down and drank. LOL!







Sara, new friend of mine. xD





Miki and Yuki. She is my new friend too! =D





Syaotung and Sara.





Candid shot. IDK what was I doing. LOL!





Sara and I.
She is so friendly. =)





Yang and I. <3





US again. xD






A guy ordered this for us. LOL! Few guys came and act like very close with us even put his drink on our table! WTF! They thought who are them?! We just ignored them like nobody there. Very soon they noticed it so 1 of them ordered a bucket of Heineken as apologize. We don't want it at all because Yang needed to drive and I never think of get drunk. So we just leave it there and drank our own bottles.
We just stayed in the club for 1 hour then went home. Not fun at all. =/





On the way going home.


Show you my stupid reddish face. LOL! xD





Act cute. =X





This is the normal 1. =D





A lil bit bitchy. LMAO!





Reached home then continue camwhored! Muahaha! xD


When you feel bad, just close your eyes and smile.
Life is an art. You have to paint it yourself. Either colourful or colourless, that's your choice.
I want a colourful life so I will keep smiling no matter what happen. =)





Yeah. I love to smile when take pics but I used to laugh when with my friends. xD





My "kembung" face. Haha!





I love to take pics in this angle... because this side more prettier what. Lalala.... =X





Last pic of that day.


DONE!



x.o.x.o