Kang's 21st birthday celebration! ♥

09112010


Fyi, this day was our very "lengzai" buddy, Kang's 21st birthday!! Hahaha... Don't ask me why put this "". I guess you know what it means. =X



 We celebrated his birthday at Basil Restaurant, Bangsar Village. 
He love the food over there and it was his birthday so he made the choice.
And I love this Thai restaurant too. Their green curry chicken and tomyam soup really nice! The pandan leaves chicken also YUMMY! =D




My main dish. Hot and spicy minced chicken rice.
Never try it before so I tried and now I know. Not really like the taste. Spicy but soso. =/










I didn't bring my camera along so I just took pics with my phone. All other pics in Huichian's camera. And stupid her who rarely upload pics to facebook. WTF





3 nerdy noobiesss! HAHAHA =X




After dinner went to somewhere yamcha then pool then went home sleep.
End of the day. 
Muahaha! Straight to the points! Clever me. xD






15112010


Manni wanna eat the strawberry cake that she addicted recently SO...... she found a reason to buy the whole cake. She said she gave the cake to Kang as birthday present. See how smart is her. So this is why we had another celebration with Kang. =X



Camwhored at home while waiting for them to pick me up.






HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KANG!! 



 Oops! Wrong picture...... this is sh SY. =X 
 Here the right 1.

Muahahaha! I 100% confirm SY is going to kill me. XD





















 This is another reason why he will never hesitate to kill me. *run*





  Make a wish birthday boy!










I know this is disgusting. =X




Okay. Start from this sec. 
Every pics that you going to see are........... 18sx!!

Serious warning!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


























 






















































Don't ask me which pic is 18sx. NONE. I just try to do some effects. *wink*
But I guess some of the pics really hurt you guys' eyes right?
Especially those act lanyeng, act emo 1.... Even myself also can't stand with it. =X HAHAHA. I'm sure they will chop me to 100000000 pieces!





Last but not least...


Yours truly.