Recent Haul

Been buying a lots of stuff recently. Bought at mall and mostly bought from net. Online shopping is too convenient especially for me this kind of lazyass who prefer to stay at home when the weather is crazy. Seriously, I can't stand with recent weather. I doubt that it is trying to burn someone alive... ikr, so cruel. lol




Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner RM79.90
I bought when Etude House was having buy 1 free 1 promotion so I got 2 for RM79.90. Damn worth right?
I saw this products received a lots of good reviews and this is such a temptation for me who is always get annoyed by my big pores skin. I never stop thinking to get rid of my big pores skin... NEVER.



Ettude House water color blusher
I picked No.2 Coral because I don't have any blusher is orange color so I going to give it a try.




Snails products huh ? These have been popular for quite long time already but I haven't got a chance to try all these products. Heard that Korea has lots of snails products and most of them are hot selling. Snails skincare  are focus on repair and healing skin so it's really good on healing scars. No wonder Korean girls all having fair and flawless skin. Envy envy envy.... I want also !! 
I hope these products will work great on my face. Babyskin please come to mama *fingers crossed* 


I going to write reviews for all these products, just not now. After I use them for quite some times then I will write. Just wish to share out some useful information. :)
Oh ya, I finally got my June Mivva box and I'm so in love with it ! Definitely will do a review for it too. ;)


So that's all for today. I know I've been slacking for a week didn't do any update so I will try to update again in these few days.
Stay tuned kay?

x.o.x.o bye