CoffeeSociete @ Publika Solaris Dutamas


Frankly speak, I'm not a coffee lover, I used to order chocolate instead of coffee. Well, I love the fragrance of coffee but I don't love to drink them. Weird? I don't think so.. because I guess lots of people just like me. :D
However, I still love to explore coffee cafe/shops because most of the shop interiors are well designed and I love to chill with gang in that kind of ambiance, and I kind of addicted of the fragrance of coffee. Its smell really good. If you are a coffee lover I bet you sure know about this place, CoffeeSociete which is located at Publika. For me Publika is just like a food heaven... so many hidden nice restaurants/cafes are waiting for me to explore!



They are having coffee in the dark promo every Friday and Saturday 6pm till late night. What is coffee in the dark promo about? It means you just need to pay RM10 nett and you get free flow of coffee for whole night long! Awesome right???! 



So we used to go on Friday/Saturday night and usually we get to drink 2-3 cups of coffee by paying RM10 nett ! Sounds unbelievable because normally coffee costs us quite much right? 1 small cup can costs us 9-12 bucks.. So what are you waiting for?! :D






Fried wedges. 
This is a must order for us. We love the garlic gravy sauce so muchhhhh




Hazelnut latte.
I will only order this whenever I pay a visit to CoffeeSociete. I'm that kind of person who used to stick to her favorite and hardly try a new thing. :X
Well, I will still give it a try if lots of people keep saying “it's really very nice and you must try it !" this kind of things. lol



Ohya, lastly, I finally started my new job. Wish me luck in my new company! :D




Goodnight x.o.x.o Bye.