Hey guys, I'm back! Yeah I mean finally I back to my blogging world. I know it's been more than a year I didn't touch it but well, at least I am back now. :D 

I just back from my Taiwan trip with my family. Although it was just a short trip 5D4N but I quite enjoyed it... because I bought a lots of stuff. For me this shopaholic, Taipei is just a shopping paradise. Guess what, I  don't really like their local food. LOL I know right, Taipei is well-known as a food paradise and everyone is craving for their food but my family really not into their food at all. #imjustbeinghonest :/

Anyway, since I had bought a lots of good stuff so I'm going to share some reviews about them soon ! 
Stay tuned ya. Will share it to you guys once I try them for a short period. We have to try we just know about the result and quality right? :D



Will update as often as I can. Ciao!
x.o.x.o