【Travel】Bangkok Trip with BFF




Bangkok is a city that will make most of the people fall in love and keep on return to it. Well, I'm one of them. 😆 What first come to your mind when people mention about Bangkok? Shopping? Shrines? Nightlife? Or........ FOOD?! The main reason that I keep going back is because of the food. Yeah, I'm serious. Not because of shopping but is their FOOD!! HAHAHA. For me, who is a food lover, Bangkok is definitely a food heaven! 😋
That's why I visit Bangkok at least once a year.

Last year I went with my BFF, Sia Ern ! Besides, we able to meet another friend who also travelling there and spend a lovely evening together. Bonding time with BFFs is a must !

I know its been almost 2 years, but I just feel like I should write it down to keep it as a memories. So I'm going to write the whole trip in this post, so this will be a really long post. LOL. Okay. Ready? 👌 Let's start !




She is working in Singapore. So she flew from Sg to KLIA and we met up there and then flew together to Bangkok. Here's our trip began.





It's was an evening flight. We checked in our hotel at around 5 something. Stayed here for 4 nights!
This trip we made it more like a budget trip so I picked Lemontea Hotel which is located at Pratunam area. This area is quite happening and Lemontea Hotel is really cheap and I heard of its rave reviews so many times. Few of my friends stayed here before.. So let's check it out~






Their lemontea is really good !! Too good until I asked for second cup. 😁 But too bad this is not for sell. What a waste. Or else I'm sure I will drink this everyday! :/











This is how our room looks like. Very clean and the space is just good enough for two. Well, can't demand for more. It justified its price tag. 👍



Took a selfie in the room before heading out to look for our dinner!
We just went to nearby Pratunam night market to dapao some food and eat in our room.






This salt-crusted grilled fish is the bomb!
The first time I tried is in a roadside food stall that near to Central World... I still remember the strong fishy taste.. Urghh very disgusting 😓 After that I not dare to eat it anymore until this time.... Sia Ern bought one and she keep on persuade me to try. So I tried and........ OMG taste so good ! How come can taste so differently?! No fishy taste at all !!
Guess what? The next day we bought 2 and I able to finish one by myself 😂








Next day we had our brunch at Platinum Mall foodcourt. I'm always here for their crispy Thai oyster omelette. Not the best but it is a decent dishes. Just had it to satisfy my craving. 😊










After eat just stroll around and did some shopping. Well, we went BKK few times and we still unable to go crazy and buy a lots of stuff just like what other people normally did. LOL
Things selling at BKK are no longer cheap due to our currency and the quality of most of the stuff is barely acceptable. 😐


So we went back to our hotel and took some rest. Have to save some energy for the night because we are going Route 66. Yeah clubbing night 😁 But guess what? We were so lazy to doll up until the last min still in dilemma to go or not go 😓 Well, at the end we still decided to go as planned.. and luckily we did. Because it was a fun night ! Had so much fun 😆


Selfie before heading out. Its a MUST



Selfie once we reached the club



Selfie when we were tipsy... and these taken in washroom 😂
The washroom is so huge and niceeee. And there's an area like living room let people to sit and rest. LOL so thoughtful





Sia Ern bumped into her friends in the club. So end up we joined them and went for supper together. 
A rose given by one of her friends. 😄





That's all for that night! 😎
Next day we went to meet Manni for high tea session at After You.




Manni surprised Sia Ern with this !
Small belated birthday celebration for her although 2 months has passed 😂
Didn't manage to celebrate with her during her exact month but late is better than nothing right



Shibuya Honey Toast. This is damn good.
One of the reasons I keep coming back to BKK



Strawberry kakigori. This is very nice too. Must try okayyy



Ikr both of them is pretty and sweet! My bffs all lengluisssss okay *SO PROUD* lol






After desserts I straight away brought them to Som Tam Nua which is just located at next building. Their fried chicken is very famous and undeniable they taste SO GOOD ! 😋



Som Tam. 
Taste okay but I don't really like it. Well I guess because I'm not a somtam fans. 😐




Next, we went to Red Sky Bar.
A fancy rooftop bar and restaurant in Bangkok. It's part of the Centara Grand hotel, which itself is actually part of this gigantic CentralWorld shopping mall.
We reached at around 5pm.. just in time for the happy hour promotion (4-6pm) which is buy 1 free 1. 😁






If you have more budget you may go for this.
There is a minimum spending.. and as I know it's quite expensive 😐






Enjoying the amazing view with my gals 💓






We sat till 7pm so we able to see the night view as well and I personally prefer the night view more.
So breathtaking ! Let's the pictures do the talking okayyy 💕















After this we went to dinner in Central World shopping mall. 
We just randomly picked a restaurant. LOL. Luckily the dishes taste okay.. not too bad.
But... I can't remember the name of this restaurant. 😶




























Massage is a MUST in Bangkok! You can find many massage shops that offer good quality massage with reasonable price that nowhere you can find in Malaysia. 😩
So I never missed massage session whenever I'm in Bangkok. 😄




And shop for snacks in Big C!! This is like another must-do in Bangkok. HAHAHA
But now I will only buy some as souvenirs.. because I'm not a snack person. Always unable to finish all of them before return to Bkk again. LOL 😆




Next day, we settled our breakfast with 7-11 food. 
7-11 Bangkok is one of my favorite places because has so many varieties of food to choose from.
Not only cheap and most of the food tastes really good. Arghh I miss the chicken burger and sausage! 😋





Heaven 😍 




After breakfast we headed to Chatuchak weekend market.
Most of the people go there for shopping and I only focus on the food. 😍





Unbelievable cheap. 😎



This is a must under scorching hot weather. 😊



Mango sticky rice. Dayummm 😋



This is so nice! I finished a packet and then went back to buy another packet. 😝
Highly recommended by me 💓


Famous fragrance store in BKK that can found in Chatuchak market.


Oops... finally come to an end. There goes my 4D3N in BKK with my besties !
Till next trip... 🙆