What I did in 2017

I can't believe 2017 is over and 2018 is already here. Everything happened too fast... but undeniable I had a great year.
One of the best things is.. I ticked off few items from my bucket list! 💪


➼ Travel with mum 
It's not like I never travel with my mum before.. but this time is different. The whole trip is just BOTH OF US. So where we went? We went to Bangkok! Although it's just a short trip but I can see that my mum really enjoyed and love it so much. I'm glad that my mum loves food and massage as much as I do. That's why Bangkok is heaven for us!
Hmm.. still thinking where to bring her next 💭







➼ Celebrate Songkran festival in Bangkok 
I went back to Bangkok right after a month for Songkran festival. Talked about it for years and finally made it. 😂
I thought I won't love it because usually I will try to avoid crowd but turned out I totally in love with it. Get to know some new friends and had so much fun with them. It was a good experience and I know I will go back for it. 😆










➼ Joined Marathon 
My life style is not-so-healthy. Why I say so? I used to stay up late.. and wake up late. Have brunch more than breakfast because always fail to wake up early. I'm just not a morning person. Even though the day before I sleep early... next day I still can't get up in the morning. 😷
Don't even think about exercise. I rarely exercise but this year... because influenced by few of my colleagues so we always go jog in KLCC park after work. Normally twice a week and we keep this practice for quite sometimes until we moved to new office.
We even joined marathon together. 😄 Suppose is a short run which is 6km marathon but turned out became 9km marathon. Seriously think of giving up when middle of the run. LOL. Where-dafuq is the finish line?!! 😓
But at the end I still able to finish it. Salute myself ! 😜







Then May I joined Standard Chartered marathon with boyf and friends. My first 10km marathon also is our first marathon together. 💓 HAHAHA
Last year he asked me to join marathon and I ignored him so he went alone😐 Ouchhh guilty me.












➼ First Picnic in My Life
No joke. I never go picnic before. Don't ask me why.. Just never think of it.
And all of a sudden, someday somehow we had a idea to picnic during weekend. HAHA 😂
I prepared fruits salad while Karmen was prepared sandwiches and potato salad. So on that day we met up to buy some ingredients and back to my place to get everything done. Karmen is really good at cooking. Not to mention the sandwiches that prepared by her, tastes so good! 😍





The sky seemed gloomy on that day but we just don't care and proceed. I'm glad we did because all of us had an evening that full of laughs and of course, nice food.
Should picnic more often. 😊











➼ Solo Trip in Taiwan 
I went to Taipei 3 years ago with my family. That time only stayed in Taipei so no chance to explore further but my family and I not really love Taiwan food so the whole trip just meh for us.
Until 2017... I decided to go Taiwan again after I heard so many good reviews from friends and colleagues. And this time I went alone. My first solo trip ever and I gave it to Taiwan.
Taiwan is one of the best and safest countries for solo traveler... just like Japan (went Tokyo on Nov'16) and Korea (went twice).
I went to Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Hualien and Taipei. Total 11 days solo in Taiwan. Yeah I survived ! 💪 HAHAHA
This is one of the bravest decisions I ever made in my life and no regret.
No a fantastic trip but I get to experienced a lots of things. So many FIRST TIME devoted to this trip. 😂 Well, will talk about it in another post.




















Okay. That's pretty sum up my 2017. 🙆
And it's time to set new resolutions for 2018 ! Have you set yours? 😉💪