Dinner @ Cherating Steak House, Kuantan

I took 1030pm bus last night and arrived my hometown around 430am.
My dad came fetch me to take some food then went home slept till this afternoon... around 2somethings. XD


I didn't bring any cosmetics home but I did bring a lot of skincare! I want to let my face rest for 2 weeks. So I went to Kuantan with my family with my super simple look. Wore spec summore. =.="

My parents had to attend a wedding dinner... My sis and I don't want to follow so both of us went to Cherating Steak House for dinner. Uncle Hong followed us as well. =)



Finally I'm here! I want to check out the food once I saw WeiYien post about it.

Here the menu.












Environment there is super nice. Really love it. =)










Haha~ Captured this accidentally but I love the effect!



My favourite - Ice Lemon Tea.



My sweet sista. =)








Mushroom soup @ RM5







My sista ordered this~
Fillet Steak @ RM55








Mine~
Fish & Chip with tartar sauce @ RM22











What can I say is.... the prices are reasonable!
Worth it because tasty enough and I will go again for sure. =)




--------------------------------------------------------------------



Came home then took this as my supper.
Do you ever see 千层糕 looks like this?


Unique, right?
Just a small roll then need around 50 bucks.
Quite expensive but delicious and very different with others.
So worth to give it a try. =)




------------------------------------------------------------




Clock shows the time... hmm... =.="4.36am now. Okay~ Emo again.... like usual. =/
Can't stop thinking about my past... about now and future while listening some songs that really can touch my heart. =(


I not going to say anything anymore. I want to keep all for myself.
Don't ask my why and don't expect I will give any respond.




Silent is the best.