Recently I had been addicted to Jess Lee's new album songs. Really love her voice her songs her way of singing so much!
So yeah the song you guys are listening now is her song. I changed all the songs in the play list to her songs. Enjoy yo~! ;D

Okieee update a bit about my life. I just back to KL from hometown. This coming Monday going to be a brand new sem. Yeah my last sem of TARC... so hard to accept it! I can't believe I going to graduate so soonnn! T^T Don't ask me what to do next, I HAVE NO IDEA. Seriously. :(


Alright stop thinking about it.. let's back to school life. I just got my time-table for new sem. Friday is no longer TGIF for me. How sad! I have class from 8 early morning till 1 afternoon straight! No break between. -.-Wtf. I wonder can we absorb so much not. Aiksss... maybe the lecturers will do some changes about it. I hope.

Well, it's 3am now. My bed time. Tomorrow have a date with my babe! Woohoo~ So I guess I better off to bed now. Goodnight readers! ;)