Recently.♥

Just done my 4 days job on Buildtech 2011 and I still have a job on hand. Working for Neway CEO roving team to promote them since they are still new. 
Fyi, Neway CEO, which located at 4th floor of Fahrenheit88 shopping mall is 1 of the outlets of Neway just it's more high class compare to other outlets. 
I went there once. Really not bad. I'm going to try their dinner buffet next time since all my friends who went there told me that it's great. =)
Went Sunway yesterday for an interview for a corporate event. Before that I had been struggling to go or not to go because I lose some confidence after I start to wear braces. I feel weird when I facing strangers... Ya I feel awkward and not really dare to smile. Why huh? Weird right? I'm not that strong as you guys see.. I will care what others think of me. I do. I always do. When I don't, either you're not matter or I'm just pretending I don't care but deep inside it's hurt.

But I'm glad I went. The interviewers gave me a lots of courage and their only request on me is, SMILE.  They said my smile is beautiful so don't scare don't care don't be shy just smile. They are really so kind. =)

After I finished my interview I able to catch up with my friends who staying nearby. So met them at Sunway Pyramid for brunch.
I was trying my new app so here the pics which taken by my phone using the app. ^^









Not bad right? Hehehe. I love to have friends around me so I won't think too much. And I try to make myself as busy as possible. I love pack schedule... it makes me feel like I'm still alive and not dying. Sometimes, I feel like I'm dying inside... sooner or later. I hope, I can find back something I lost like.... the ability of trusting others.