Levain Boulangerie Patisserie ♥



Levain Boulangerie Patisserie, a warm and lovely boulangerie (French-style bakery) café.








This place is really AWESOME! I'm so in love with this place!
And I know once you enter here... you will just like me. =)






They are famous with their freshly baked pastries and breads. Levain bakes all day in a traditional stone oven which impart a unique flavor and texture to their breads and pastries.










I went there during lunch time. So you can see not much breads left but still.... here is heaven for me! =D











There are too many pastry varieties and breads! How I wish I can try all of them in a day! =(






















This place is always crowded with people. Especially lunch time and tea break time. If you wish to try more special pastries then try to avoid the crowded time. I think 5-6pm will be better. =)





















Awwww.... chocolatesss!! =D











Gosh!! I wanna grab all of them home!! =X










I love the environment. Quiet and peaceful with some soft music. 
If you feel like escape from the town for a little while, I guess here will be the place.





My creamy mushroom chicken soup!





One of my favourites, ice chocolate.





SY's chicken bolognaise pasta.





My dry curry pasta. Not bad. But next time I will try others! =D






And these are what we took away. Everything there are great. The food is taste good and come with reasonable prices.




Macaroons.This really LMAO. Why? This is a secret! =X HEHE






This is my dessert. Criollo Arabica. I love this cake! Not very soft and not too sweet. It's just perfect. =)







Address:
 No. 7, Jalan Delima,
Off Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2142 6611
Business Hours: Opens daily from 8:00am - 8:00pm