Vven's Birthday Celebration @ Gangnam 88

Hey guys, this gonna be a food post. So prepare to drollllll ! :D
We celebrated Vven's birthday at Gangnam 88 @ Solaris Mont Kiara. I'm the one who suggest this place and glad all of them were okay with it although they get lost while finding where is it. lol



Gangnam 88 located along the main road right above the Coffee Bean which is a corner unit and is quite easy spotted as there's a big screen tv facing outside keep playing those K-Pop MV.





You may refer to this before pay a visit to the shop.






I reached earlier so I went up alone and the restaurant was full house. 
Luckily I did reservations so that we don't have to wait for seats.



I sat down flipping the menu while waiting for others who still finding their way here.
You can see from the pic above, Gangnam 88's menu is separated to 3 sections which are lunch, dinner and pub. Certain food on certain section. 





Complimentary drinking water served once we seated.



Main dish of Gangnam88, Pork BBQ (RM33 for small) 
Catherine and I shared this because told by the waiter 1 set is enough for 2 of us. This is soooo yummy and irresistible. I just can't get enough of this. Feel like have a bite right now :/



The steam egg which is included in the set.





7 refillable side dishes. I love the fish cake but can't eat more because too full already. Shouldn't drink ABC soup at home before out for dinner. My tummy was already 1/4 filling before the meal.




Stir-fried Chicken Rib (RM49 for big)




Horsedancing Lunch Box (RM20)
How it looks like before the dance.



After shake-shake-shake by the waiter....



Here the final look. 
My friend keep complaint the waiter spoil the egg. Hahaha




Doenjangnumbuk (RM20)
I have no idea what iss this because I was busying eating mine and forgot to try this. :X




Samgyetang (RM33)
Well, the soup just tastes so so for me. I miss the 1 I ate at Seoul. That 1 tastes much betterrrrr. 










Siawhui and Kaiyong went all the way to Dreamz Bakery @ Kota Damansara during traffic peak hour just to pick this mille crepe cake. Vven must be touched. Hehehe


Lemon Mille Crepe Cake, Dreamz Bakery (RM98 for whole cake)




The birthday girl with her birthday cake.





Time to make a wish !





Vven and yours truly.



I think we did a great job on cutting, putting and decorating the cakes. See how nice the cakes even after sliced by us. 



Catherine and yours truly. Her right eye is swollen due to dust allergy and that explain her pose. :)




Lastly, group picha is a must ! 

Happy birthday to you, my girl. 
All the best in your life. Stay happy healthy and pretty. 
Love you :)