The Settlement Hotel @ Malacca

Hey guys~ Today I'm here to share an amazing hotel that located at Malacca. Ya I went to Malacca 2 weeks ago just to meet my besties. I went there purposely so of course my besties felt touched. Haha! Thanks to my man who never complain of fetching me here and there. Thanks love. #youknowhowmuchiloveyou <3 nbsp="" p="">





Alright, why I wanna talk about this hotel? It's not a 5 stars 6 stars hotel, it's just a hotel that newly opened not more than a year. But guess what, after you read this post, you're gonna love it. Especially GIRLSSS! LOL


#Front Garden



#Security Guard House 
- If not mistaken. XD -



#Hotel Main Door


We reach the hotel at 3pm. Checked-in and then been lead to our room. When on the way to our room, we just told by the worker that our room had been upgraded to JUNIOR SUITE KING ROOM because the room type we booked, deluxe double was fully occupied on that day. What a lucky day! :D

From now onward will be less words more pictures. Enjoy ! :)



#What I saw when I opened the hotel room



#Clothes hanger stand



#The King size Bed ! And it's super comfyyyyyyyyy



#Small place for High-tea. 
Why I say so? Because.........



They even provided these. Ikr, so niceeeeeeeeeee!
Time for high-tea ! LOL












#Bathrobes, weigh scale, 







 #The small corner for girls to transform. X)
And guess what's behind the door...... 



#A real huge bathroom
We were like.... OMG SERIOUSLY?!!



#Bathtub with separate tub and shower









This hotel is just like a dreamland for girls. Why I say so?
Show you the pics then you will know!


Bring my girls to visit this beautiful hotel ~




Very nice view and lighting, right? Basically I don't need to edit my pics... :)




But when I did.. the outcome even more outstanding.




Got feel or not?! GOT RIGHT!! haha X)












And I love this pathway a lots....



Because I can take nice pics here. Hehehe





And what can I did at night in the hotel room???
#drinktealikeaboss :D




Ya I know this too fake :X LOL







Lastly, I'm gonna say goodnight with all you with this pic.
Night peeps!
x.o.x.o




P/s:You may go to http://www.thesettlementhotel.com/ if you wanna know more about this hotel.