Jennifer's 21st Birthday Celebration ♥


 Seriously, before went out my hair was looked like this. I spent half an hour on curling it. Sigh....
Keep seeing the pics then you will know why I felt sad. =(



Today was holiday. So we had an pre-birthday celebration with Jennifer because her birthday actually is 18th Nov.



Restoran Buffalo Steakhouse. 
Somewhere around Sunway which you can see a lots of steamboat restaurants.




I ordered a chicken chop set for myself which came with bread, mushroom soup and ice lemon tea.
















 This is what they called "Rainbow Fish". 
It just looked like a normal kampung fish. HAHAHA






Okay. Pictures time. =D



 The birthday cakes!








This cake was prepared by her lovely boyf. Sweet to the max! ;D





The birthday girl, Jennifer with her sweet boyf, SzeWei.


















She is sooooo adorable! ;)





Too bad SyaoTung was not here. She went to Singapore so she missed this! =(



















Spot me! Haha XD




 Qing and I.




 Candid shot of YongKang.




 Qing and I.




JinWei and KaiYong.





 SinWen and I.





 Cat and I.





 The birthday girl, Jennifer and I.





 We love you so much so please love yourself more. =)















 JiaQian and I. 
Hey you are too skinny! Eat more please!! And I have to stop eating. T_T








After dinner we went for 2nd round.We chilled at Sutra Bar, Changkat.
Cashlyn and her friends came to join us too. =)







We were just too bored so we played with my cam. =X













 Cashlyn and I.





 She is soooo cute in this pic! =D




And then yeah this is ME! XD
Please don't get cheated by this pic. I'm not pro on pooling at all. HEHE.
And look at this! My hair was totally straight! T>T
I guess next time I have to spray 9 9 to make it last longer! Tsk tsk!



So FINALLY! I'm done with this post but guess what? I still have tons of posts waiting for me to update. Too many outings recently. =X
So stay tuned kay?


x.o.x.o