The way I pamper myself...... Always ♥


All of these I bought myself as Christmas presents. 
December really is an excellent month. Last month of the year so we should appreciate it and try to do something or get something we always wanted to. Get it done before the year end. At least make sure yourself are happy at the time. Leave everything bad behind and welcome 2011 with a greatest smile kay? =)






I found out my hands are so dry recently. Frankly speak, I didn't take good care my hands. I don't have the habit of applying lotion daily. So really dai sei 1. =/
So problem found... time to go for solution.








These are what I get for my hands. Now I apply this every night before I off to bed. I also bought some Nivea nourishing hands product... and apply it as often as I can. So please..... 还我一双滑不溜丢的手吧~ =(







I'm not really love to paint my nails. Because idk why my nails hard to grow longer. Easily break. So I have no idea why I bought this without hesitation as I'm not that hardworking on painting my nails. =X







Maybe because I love these colours. =)






This colour called "rising star". What a name. =D





This package really worth to buy. The base coat and top coat. With 1 price you get 2 items. Buy 1 free 1! It just costs me 57 bucks. Damn worthy! =D








Okay, Idk since when I fall in love with Shu Uemura products. I have their eye gel liner, eyebrow mascara, blusher, eye shadows and etc. I use their cleansing oil before... it's good just abit costly. 260/270 bucks for 450ml. But for me it can use for at least 3 months. I not using it so often... I just use it to remove my make up.






This eye palette is Christmas limited edition product from Shu Uemura.  (RM198)
The package so lovely right? Once I saw it then can't wait to bring it home.








The colours of eye shadow are so niceee! Come with 3 eye shadows, 2 eye gel liners and blusher. All blink blink..... so shinning. Because it's for Christmas! =D I already start to use it for day make up. Eye shadows don't put too much then will do. =)














Another eye shadows palette. This is from Dior.  (RM180)
Yeah recently I addicted in collecting eye palettes. =D






This eye shadows colour range is totaly different with Shu Uemura. Comes with 4 colours but the package is not that pretty and pricey. Not recommended because not worth the price.








I want this for so long already. Taiwan selling this more than half year then Malaysia here just start to sell. Anyway, these are not bought from here. HuiChian went to Taiwan last month so I asked her to buy them for me. Cheaper. Both of them costs me 190 bucks. And they are selling for RM129.90 each in Malaysia. =)













I don't care. I wanna be fairer and fairer. So now Im so fucking hardworking on taking care my skin. Beside fairer... I also wanna cure all my scars. So fugly. FML. 
Btw, I just start my diet plan. This time is not allowed to fail. 
No matter how, MUST SLIM DOWN! =(




I want a 23-24inches waist! Ishhh..... Working hard on it!





xoxo